Monday, July 21, 2008

so i'm starting a blog.

It's time I started a blog. I've been reading a lot of crafting/sewing and cooking blogs and the idea is actually a little alluring to me. I can't say it would be a knitting blog. It won't really be a personal blog either. I thought I could have a specific day assigned to a topic.
  • Fiber Friday, obviously
  • Movie Monday (mostly TV, I don't watch a bunch of movies)
  • Tasty Tuesday (food -- mmm.)
  • Random Wednesday
  • Torture Thursday (emotional stuff I need to get off my chest)
  • Work Weekends (I work at Starbucks and sometimes need to vent, don't worry corporate, anonymity will withstand)

I haven't read many blogs that work this way, maybe there are. It's not a very novel concept, but I thought it could be interesting, and then I'd be more dedicated to blog often, which will probably be my downfall. Am I going to say that I won't be bitching and moaning ever. No, I will be. I'm going through some stuff right now and because of it I think I need an outlet. Something semi-anonymous where I can vent and show off my crafty things, maybe even make a few friends? =)

So I'll start with a quick introduction, my name's Melissa, I'm 22, female, single-ish, Graphic Design student (senior!) at FIT in NYC, commuter from Long Island. Ok? Good. Hopefully the fun with begin tomorrow. Now I'm off to decorate my new blog.

No comments: